Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

So I am back in Santa Cruz and I have been extremely busy with my new apartment. Pics will be coming soon, once I have finished decorating! Yesterday, I took some time away from unpacking and whatnot to take photos of what I am wearing. 


 Since Santa Cruz is so relaxed I have ditched the glam heels for a bit, and I am back to comfy sandals. My feet have been thanking me!


 I also still can't get enough of jeggings. I know their popularity kind of faded after last spring/summer, but they are honestly so much comfier than real jeans, and no one even knows you're not wearing real denim. These floral jeggings are perfect for a sunny day. I love them!

This outfit:
Blouse: I <3 Ronson by Charlotte Ronson (available at JCPenney's)
Jeggings: Levi's
Sandals: Sam Edelman

1 comment: