Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trespassing Prohibited










I wrote an entiiiiire post, and then blogger randomly deleted it all as I was about to hit "publish"--and forget about that auto-save feature because that doesn't work either. Soooo now all you get is an angry couple of sentences because I am not trying to rewrite errythang. Whatevz blogger! 
I still love you, though. 

This outfit: 
Cardigan: Kersh LA
Bralette: Free People
Skirt: Silence & Noise
Boots: Sway
Bag: Coach (vintage)
Rings: All vintage

7 comments:

  1. love your skirt and your top!and your style is BOMB!love your blog, girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bralette. Your sunglasses are also amazing.


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with all my heart dear <3

    love,
    x Gigaaa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bralette!! you look fabbbulouss

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a update on your Nordstrom job!! :))

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool look :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete