Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top of the World



I love mixing color, texture, and length in my outfits. Here I paired a long blouse with a pair of shorter heels. To anchor the outfit, I used my go-to dark washed skinny jeans as my base.


 For my accessories, I chose to use a fun and colorful bag to juxtapose the more delicate and feminine aspects of my outfit. I also used just a couple simple rings and my grandmother's earrings as jewelry because I did not want to look stuffy or overdone. 


This outfit:
Blouse: Juicy Couture
Jeans: James Jeans
Shoes: Blowfish
Clutch: Zara
Architectural Ring: Sway (swaychic.com)





6 comments:

  1. Love your accessories! <3 I follow you now!
    Follow me if u want :)

    http://themasqueradecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I just checked out your blog, and saw that you are as obsessed as I am with Dr. Martens. My next shoe splurge is most definitely going to be the Dr. Martens Pascal with leopard print pony hair. I follow you now too. :-)
    Thanks for the support, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like!
    Your shoes is so cute! And i love your blouse + the architectural ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I wear the ring almost everyday. I love it so much!

    Also, I see you speak mainly French. Mes parents sont Français, donc si tu veut nous pouvons correspondre en Français!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the bronze ring!! :O amazing.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Sway (where I purchased the ring) is one of my fave local boutiques. You should definitely check them out: swaychic.com. :-)

    ReplyDelete