Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting Flared

I never saw myself as the type of girl to wear flares, until I snagged this pair on sale at Urban for $10. I really like how long they make my legs look, so perhaps this pair of flares is the first of many!

 Adrienne and I had to pose for a quick cute pic. We tend to take lots of pictures whenever we are together, however we don't always get to take pictures of us actually together. 


This outfit:
Jacket: Gap
T-shirt: Vintage
Denim: BDG for Urban Outfitters
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Desmond
Bag: Gucci (vintage)

10 comments:

  1. They're so flattering on you. You can really rock flares unlike me, I'm too short haha!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BDG makes some seriously good pants...seriously, for the price, they're amazing! Love these flares on you, they totally suit your boho vibe!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful the color of those trousers

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pants! So chic!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I totally get what you mean. I've never been a fan of shorts, but it wasn't until I decided to give them a chance for the warmer weather that I figure they weren't so bad after all. Love the color of your flares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh those flared and coloured jeans are really amazing darling!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your flares so much!!!! get more! xxx

    ReplyDelete