Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream Closet

This past weekend I had the opportunity to explore my friend Paulina's grandmother's closets. Grandma Gen has quite possibly the most amazing clothing collection I have ever seen. From her vast array of Chanel bags to her gorgeous furs, there is seriously no label that this woman does not own. Playing with Grandma Gen's clothes and doing a shoot at her home was honestly one of the most fun experiences of my life!


This outfit:
Top: Lush
Skirt: Free People
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Bonnibel
Bag: Ostrich Birkin by Hermés
Belt: vintage Chanel

Finally, I will be picking a winner for my MAC giveaway tomorrow night, so you still have time to participate. Good luck to all the people who have entered!

21 comments:

  1. Wow Grandma has got that birkin, i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmother's always have the best wardrobes, well mostly, sometimes they don't but sometimes they do. I remember when my Granny died claiming an array of jewellery & belts etc

    I am envious of the fun you must have had & your outfit is so cute.

    Happy Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour palette of this outfit! incredible blog by the way :)

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, I love your socks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would loveeee to go shopping in this saavy grandma's closet! that belt, that bag...amazzzzing!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous! What I'd do for a Birkin bag!!

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORE that snazzy vintage Chanel belt and that Birkin bag!!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is unreal! Such a cute look, I love delving into someone else's closet and finding treasures!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great - love the chanel belt! x

    Also, i'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment for either an American Apparel clutch bag or Models Own nail varnishes so please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look nice!! Lovely blouse!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy smokes, Grandma's and their awesome loot ! love the lippy mama. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a great look again, i love it from head to toe, gorgous shirt and the bag oooh i´m dreaming of having my own hermes birkin bag too :( you look so chic and beautiful!
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like ur bag and belt:-) u look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute outfit (: love the camel colored top and your belt <3

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just died. chanel belt!!!! looking great jackie!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete