Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hilltop

Life has been incredibly busy the last few weeks, but luckily I had this outfit backed up in my archives. As always I am having fun playing with lengths, colors, prints and textures. 




This outfit:
Duster: Lush (Sway)
Top: Banana Republic
Shorts: American Apparel
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Chico's
Belt: H&M
Bag: Gucci (vintage)

P.S. have you ever heard of Hannah Hart from YouTube's My Drunk Kitchen? It just so happens she is like family to me and I recently styled her for an event--pics coming soon! Hannah also mentioned Style Kitty in a podcast she appeared on yesterday. You can check it out here!

10 comments:

  1. love the bright shorts and fun tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie :)

    Thanks for following, and your nice comment :)
    I'm following you now dear :)

    Nice outfit, love your jacket

    XOXO*

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic play on color and texture!! I love the salmon short with those tights and of course your vintage Gucci.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and showing some love! I am now following you, feel free to follow back :)

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that duster and the whole outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and blog! You got a new follower! Kisses <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shorts!:) you look lovely.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Drunk Kitchen is so funny. Jenna Marbles did one last week and it was hilarious. love your duster cardigan and orange/coral shorts!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very chic look! Love it!!

    http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Cute and chic at the same time, love those shorts!

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your cardigan!! and thank u for a link for SWAY I found there a top that I've been looking for forever!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete