Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hiking in Jeffreys

My friend Toshiko and I literally had to hike to get to this gorgeous cliff destination. It was a little scary in our shoes, but definitely worth it! 


 My boyfriend decided to surprise me with these Bolen Fabs after I had a tough week. He knows just how to cheer me up!



 Spoiler Alert: A video of mine and Toshiko's trek is coming soon!


This outfit:
Sweater: J. crew
T-Shirt: Lucky Brand
Shorts: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Bolen Fab
Bag: Coach (vintage)

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing. And those shoes are so crazy. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! your boyfriend is toooo nice, that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boots really gorgeous, you look pretty as well :D

    love,
    Schitteren en Meid

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a day! i will get that video done later tonight! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these photos. tosh told me all about your crazy time hiking in those shoes and almost dying! haha. i can't wait for the video. :) you are so darling and i miss you already. hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! And that's so sweet of your boyfriend, they are nice! Love your shorts and top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craaaaaaaazy shoes!
    And love the location ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yours shorts and Jeffrey Campbell, great look!!! :)
    i'm your follower!! :)
    anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe you hiked up that hill in five inch heels! you are such a bad ass, just like those jeffrey's

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really really great outfit, those shoes are killer!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those shoes soooooooooooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete