Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spice Girl No. 6

In case you couldn't tell from yesterday's post, I've been in a 90s mood. This Spice Girl inspired look is no exception. I wore this outfit when Adrienne and I visited the Legion of Honor museum in San Francisco this past weekend.







I am also wearing my brand new Jeffrey Campbell Lelas. They are some serious attention grabbers! I'm in love. 

This outfit:
Coat: Fox fur (vintage)
Dress: H&M
Tights: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Belt: Sway
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lela

16 comments:

  1. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
    Really, really, really wanna zigazig-ahhhh-amazing!
    itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my guuuudd those shoes are amaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! spice girl pride! loveeee this outfit, those shoes are amazing and i love the fur

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing! I always wanted to be a spice girl. Great look and those shoes...BEAUTIFUL!

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those shoes are amazing! And I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Spice Girls! And you would've made an awesome Spice Girl!

    I'm Pinning Away on Pinterest. Lets follow eachother! http://pinterest.com/nycapitalx4/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a unique outfit, love the coat and boot. Great blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back GFC and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love it Jackie and you look great in your JC's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to find sucha fur jacket - you wear it with s much style :)
    hyped and found your blog over lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great I love the fur :) its fits great on you, cutie :)

    Im new here so if you want visit my blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH your shoes are insane i loveee them! you are so bold to wear these, i could never pull them off but they look incredible on you! :):)

    ReplyDelete