Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daisies










You know those times you randomly walk into Forever 21, not planning to buy anything, and you happen to find a bunch of really cute stuff? That happened for me last week when Adrienne and I went on an impromptu shopping trip. It is honestly rare that I even walk out of Forever with anything, let alone 3 new tops and a necklace. This top was the first thing I found on our trip, and I was instantly obsessed. I love the color and the little flower details. It reminds me a lot of Marc Jacobs, especially his Daisy perfume. This look is undoubtedly inspired by Marc and his lovely fragrance. 

What is your favorite Forever 21 find?

This outfit:
Top: Forever 21
Slip: Twelfth Street
Belt: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lela
Bracelet and Ring: Goodwill

16 comments:

  1. such a good Forever find!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I am obsessed with your top. I haven't found anything good in Forever 21 for a while, but I totally would've snatched up this shirt had I seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is to die for!! And this is the first time I see this kind of JCs! I love them!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blouse is sooo cute babe
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boy is your blouse gorgous, the colour and the daisyflowers are love at first sight. and omg you are right it´s a shame that i didn´t made a post yet, because i used it quite often!!! i love cat´s so much;) well tomorow i have to take pictures with it finally;)
      love and kiss,mary

      Delete
  6. Love your shoes!!

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is really pretty...and also the skirt...but in my opinion that shoes don't match perfectly with the other clothing :)

    Hope you'll visit me, i'll be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your sunnies!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work. The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics!! Nice post :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy those Lelas..love affair. You rock them like no other.

    ReplyDelete