Sunday, June 10, 2012

Missing You











I cannot believe it has been an entire week! I recently started an internship with Nordstrom, and I am still in the process of finishing school. Needless to say life is really busy at the moment. Here are some pictures I snapped the other  day after work. I am seriously obsessed with my new orange lipstick from Lime Crime. Other than that, there's nothing new here, just old pieces restyled in new ways. I hope you enjoy this look, and are having a good end to your weekend!

This outfit:
Dress and Boots: Sway
Tights: American Apparel
Bag: Gucci (vintage)
Chain Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
"Pearl" Necklace: J. Crew
Stone Necklace: SF Thread Show

2 comments:

  1. 70's queen! i want to hear more about your internship!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love this dress! and gosh the gucci bag!! this week i got a very similiar fabric and i can´t wait to get my hands on it!!!
      i just posted the fabulous bag on my blog;)
      http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/2012/06/only-gentle-are-ever-really-strong.html

      Delete