Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day-Offin'










It is already Thursday! Time really does fly. Tonight I will be helping out at a Nordstrom fashion show, and I am really excited about it. I will be running around, so I doubt I will look too cute, but I wanted to share another day-off look with you. I am in love with the floral blazer and cut-out romper I recently got from Asos. They are both unique, chic, and really comfortable. I know the romper will be a go-to piece for me this summer on my days off. The blazer is simply functional, but the print really makes it pop. I have probably already worn it 100 different ways. Again, I am experimenting more with statement necklaces. I am also trying to work more sunnies into my accessories.

What is your go-to day off look?

This outfit: 
Blazer: Asos Petite
Romper: Asos Petite
Necklace: Sears
Sunglasses: Sway
Wedges: Sam Edelman

3 comments:

  1. love the mix of prints girlie!!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit..the mix of prints is so glam

    Stop by my blog for my newest post, its always appreciated

    <3 Cassandras World

    ReplyDelete