Saturday, June 2, 2012

OMG...Its June!








Its June already, and I can't believe it! I know its the time of year to wear lots of brights and pastels, but I am not one to take trends too literally. While I love pops of color, I much prefer wearing black at all times. This get up is no exception. I am so obsessed with the polka dotted maxi skirt I just got at Forever 21. The off-centered slit in the front makes it so that I can still work it, without looking like I am drowning in fabric. Aside from that I opted to play more with texture and print. My sheer top and "Asian" printed cardi really add an element of depth on top, and the bag also adds another texture into the mix.

This outfit:
Cardigan: Lucky Brand
Top: Urban Outfitters
Bralette: Sway
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Sway
Bag: Street Level
Bracelet: Sway

3 comments:

  1. wow fabulous from head to toe! i love this polka dot maxi! and your cardi, and the sunnies....well everything!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this so much! You are beatiful <3

    ReplyDelete